Friday, October 26, 2007

Best Fill..ever.

So, today one of my girlfriends and I popped out for an early "lunch" and got our nails done.
I got the best fill ever.
They look gorgeous.
I wish I had someplace to go!

Will they last the full two weeks? Beats me.
But they sure look great right now.
And - not very expensive.

Such a fun pick me up for a very tired Friday morning after a late Red Sox game!


So, weekend is looking like this:
Yoga…and then sitting in w. a good book. I'm finishing up Jodi Picoult's "Picture Perfect" before getting started on "Memoirs of a Geisha".

Dance tomorrow morning..and it's looking like Soccer is going to be cancelled due to the weather. So I'll come up with something for for the kiddies to do.
And of course - the Sox.

Sunday - might be a trip back to Salem if the weather cooperates; Patriots at 4….Sox at 8.


I'm really enjoying these sports weekends.
I'm going to be very sorry to see October end…

2 comments:

Martie said...

Sounds like a great 'pick-me-up' for a Friday!

I'm reading 'The Pact' by the same author. I borrowed it from Naive. She read it and loved it.

Have a great weekend.....Hugs!

Greens and Pinks said...

Oh yay! I love when my nails come out good! I got a quick manicure yesterday after work and they came out great, too - all polished up and nowhere to go. Oh well!

Have a super fun weekend - we've GOT to make some time to get together sometime soon.