Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm really quite tired today....

Yawn.
(Seriously, I just did.)


I'm really tired today. Not sure why -- but I feel like the life is sucked out of me today. I'd blame it on the full moon - except, there isn't one. Maybe it's an emotional tired. Well, today's horoscope predicts: "Don't under-estimate your own abilities today. You may be feeling like others are a little more in control of your destiny right now. Just remember that you're probably quite capable of working hard and devoting yourself to achieving some larger and more important goals at this time." I guess that's code for "if it's meant to be, it will be" regarding my news from yesterday.


Nothing special planned for this weekend really. Tonight, my TGIF yoga - and then a quiet dinner watching the Sox game. Can't wait. The kids will be long gone to bed by the time of the first pitch. Not that I don't love seeing the kids, because I do -- but it will be great to watch the beginning of the game without hearing "But I want to watch Angelina Ballerina…" Anyway, I had initially hoped to hit Fenway and maybe grab Standing Room Only tickets - but was unable to snag people together. That's okay - I'm pretty tired, as I already pointed out -- and will enjoy watching it from the comfort of my pajamas and fuzzy blanket.


Go Red Sox!
Go Cleveland!


(Listen, I know a Boston/NY series would be AMAZING business for my store, but honestly - I don't think I want to go through the emotional turmoil of another series with them! What, is that a bad thing?!? GO CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I know a lot of people who want the Sox to win b/c of that Jordan's promotion. LOL

I just sent you regular email. Nov. 30th? SlipKid?