Monday, October 22, 2007

Today's originally scheduled post has been postponed due to...

We're going to the World Series!

I'm exhausted.  I was up until almost 2a.m. watching the post game celebrations, interviews and excitement.
And I've come to the decision that if it can be won here in Boston - which ever game seems like it could be the "one" - I'm going to try like crazy to get tickets.

I was able to score tickets to one of the games in 2004 - but wasn't able to get a sitter, so… but this time I think I'll be better prepared.

I'm going to try anyway.

Eh, it's only money………………
And seeing the Sox possibly winning the World Series?
Priceless.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Bec....
Nice time to be a Bostonian...huh? Red Sox in the World Series and the Pats 'steam rolling' to the best start record in its history! ...Wow, now if we can get the Bruins on track, it would be nice ! Hope you do get tickets and think of me if you do get to sit at Fenway !!...lol....have a 'dog' on me !!
Love
Dad

Suldog said...

I stayed up to watch Paps dance again :-) That was hilarious.

Susan said...

I feel asleep during the game, with wet hair. When I woke up the game was over and my hair was a disaster.