Saturday, October 06, 2007

From fashion to final score....

What Your Brown Outfit Means

You're not too classic, not too funky - just up on the latest trends.
You know what looks good on you, and you love to shop!
You project a smart sense of style, which makes people see you as competent.

Designer match: Rebecca Beeson

Signature accessory: A slim leather belt





So, after having this fun little blogthing, I decided to check out Ms. Rebecca Beeson's line. After all, with the name Rebecca, she's got to be amazing, right?


So, I
love her site. Simple, classic. Streamlined. Nice.


Fashion style....eh. I guess some of her Spring 2007 blouses are something I'd buy. But truthfully, I'm just not a high fashion kinda gal. I sort of see myself as being more simple mainstream.
Ann Taylor, Anne Klein, Donna Karan.
Never mind any of the random name product lines that I find at TJ Maxx.


Then of course there's the traditional sweats, yoga gear and baseball hats that I wear on any given day out of the office.


Which leads me to....last night's game. Manny being Manny, hitting the walkoff homerun last night. Unbelievable. (Like the segue?) I watched the Yankees game to the end, and could not believe Rivera was blowing yet another save. The bugs were pretty disgusting. But, how the Yankees let that one slip away is just beyond me.
Getting back to the Sox - I have to say, and I've said this before -- I'm not loving Dice K this season. I just hope he has an amazing come back year next season, because I'm really nervous about his pitching these next few series, should we get to play.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to watch game 3 seal the deal for the next round. But then again -- aren't we all?

No comments: