Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have a headache THIS big...

....and Excedrin just isn't going to "cut it".
Trust me, I know. I took some this morning and ended up with the caffeine shakes so bad I couldnt' even finish my cup of coffee. Which is so bizarre, that's never happened to me before.

So today, I ended up in an "Off site" with my division. Normally, I wouldn't be involved in this because I provide a service to the office that's different than my co-workers, but my Div. Chief told me yesterday that she'd like me there for some additional insight. 9-4:30, locked in a room all day. With the same people.

Oh. My. God.

Amazing what a cluster the government is for funding. Or rather, I should clarify. The cluster my office is with regards to funding. And processes. And staffing. Oh, and did I mention funding? And staffing?

Funny thing is, those who didn't already know me very well -- learned pretty quickly that not only am I really good at organizing and cutting to the bottom line very quickly -- I'm a control freak as well. Wondering how that's going over right about now....

I am so flipping glad that tomorrow is Friday.
You have no idea...

1 comment:

Susan said...

That was me today.