Friday, October 12, 2007

Thoughts to end the week...

1. Cowboys and Indians. How much fun is that, fellow New Englanders?
It doesn't get much better than this for us this weekend... Tonight's
matchup between Josh Beckett and C C Sebathia is going to be out of
control. Can not wait to watch! Though I will not be out and about
watching...kiddies will be asleep - and this girl will be snuggled up in
front of the fire place with a good glass of wine, and my phone close by
for phone calls! Sunday's football game is at a great time! Get to go
out with the kiddies -and have a full day, while still making it home
for the stomping - I mean game.


2. Ommmmm. I'm leaving work early today to buy gifts for all the
parties I have going on this weekend, inbetween all of the sporting
events - natch. And maybe I can squeeze in a nail appointment...or an
Ann Taylor visit. Definitely - a hot yoga session. Have I mentioned
how much I love love love yoga?

3. Alex is a jerk. Last night's Grey's got me so flipping irritated at
Alex. What a jerk! He SO didn't have to say what he did (being vague
so as not to spoil anyone who hasn't seen it yet.) I can tell you this
much though -- he and I are no longer friends. Hmmph.

4. God Bless the Children. What is going on with today's kids? That
school shooting in Cleveland is just horrible. And now to hear that the
mother and father (who was on house arrest, might I add) bought this kid
the guns? These are the kinds of people who should not be allowed to
have children. That poor kid didn't stand a chance in life. Why do
people have children? If you don't want them -- give them up. Give
these kids a chance at being normal happy children, instead of horribly
broken and dysfunctional as a result of their horrible upbringing. LOVE
your children people. WTF?!

5. Al Gore & the Nobel Prize. You know, I'm just not sure about this
one. The Peace Prize? Seriously? He's the only strong candidate going
for this?? Hmmm.

And on that note - this girl is off to shop, shop, shop!
Go Sox.... Go Pats!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Are you saying you were friends with Alex before? Because he's just never been able to shake that sleeze factor in my eyes.

Susan said...

Alex - the part in the elevator?. Ughhh....