So, I just got back from taking the kids to dance and for a run to Target (or Tar-jei, for those of you who like to add a little fancy schmancy to the name) and now we're home and I've got to tell you - I'm feeling a little, blah. I don't love this inbetween season of not exactly winter (despite the snow) and not exactly Spring. I'm not a big fan of mud truth be told. There's nothing really fun outdoorsy to do with the kids today -- and really nothing spectacular planned for indoors. Outdoor activities I was thinking of doing are postponed due to the wetness, and I just don't feel like walking around the mall. While I'd normally embrace this kind of lazy day, for some reason it's just bringing me down this afternoon. Tomorrow I believe is going to be a day of ice skating which I'm thoroughly looking forward to.
Today's Saturday Survey is 80's themed. Seeing as I'm still stuck in the 80's, this one I thought was perfectly appropo. Enjoy your weekend!
(And how about those Red Sox? Hello - did you see Jason's homerun?!?!)
1. Age on January 1st, 1980. -- I was 9 years old. Seems like just yesterday!
2. Favorite song of the 80’s. -- Way too many to list! Seriously!!!
3. Favorite rock band of the 80’s. -- Metallica, without a doubt. Then of course, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue (early Crue), Iron Maiden, Aerosmith. I was a rocker girl for sure.
4. Favorite dance/R&B band of the 80’s. -- Dance, it would probably be Expose or Cover Girls. For R&B, I was definitely always a Stevie Wonder fan. Yes, even that stupid "I just called to say I love you" had it's moment in the sun.
5. Best TV show of the 80’s. --Oh, another "too many". Who didn't love "Laverne & Shirley", "One Day at a Time", "Cheers", ?
6. Best male and female TV actors of the 80’s. - Hmmm. Truthfully I didn't really love the television actors. I was big into music and movies.
7. Favorite comedy movie of 80’s. -- Probably "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
8. Favorite action/drama film of the 80’s. -- Loved, loved, loved "Coal Miner's Daughter".
9. Favorite personal event, social gathering or political event during the 1980’s. -- Personal events, my God - I had so much fun with my friends. But social/political event? Live Aid. Without a doubt.