Friday, March 07, 2008

Another week under wraps...

It's been quite an interesting week. 
Between my silly gallstone attack….contract changes….company changes happening maybe as soon as Tuesday….thinking about my meeting with the town on Monday….it's just been very busy.

This girl needs a good, hot yoga class after work today -and you know what?  That's exactly what I'm going to do.


I wish I could say I had some exciting things lined up for this weekend but I truly don't.  Yet another weather washout for Saturday which sort of puts a damper on the fun things I had planned for the day.  I'm thinking of seeing if we can do them on Sunday instead - again weather permitting.  Maple Sugaring is something I've always wanted to do - and something I think the kids would love, love, love!  Plus with fun hay rides and camp fires, hotdogs and all sorts of maple flavored foods - what's not to love?


Though you know what I'm really looking forward to doing?  Taking my class, going home and getting the kids dinner and ready for bed….and as ridiculous as it sounds, getting into my cozy clothes and just laying on the sofa doing nothing but watching television and wrapping myself in the aroma of sweet, warm fabric softner from the laundry I'll be folding. 

Boring?  Sure…but you know what -- it gives me a nice warm and fuzzy -- and I really could use that right about now!

1 comment:

Martie said...

I like those kind of warm fuzzies too! Have a great weekend, whatever you decide to do.......weather permitting!

Hugs