Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's the first day of Pre-K...




For the Princess Petunia!

And she loved it.

I can’t wait to get home and get the full detailed report, but when she went in this a.m., she went right for some kids and asked if they wanted to play. And then of course, a few minutes later – she decided to paint.
I’m very fortunate because both of my kids are very comfortable in their own skin, and have no qualms about the first day – which certainly makes life easier! As a matter of fact, I think she was waiting for us to leave!


I know it’s only Pre-K and not Kindergarten, but truthfully – it was just as exciting all the way around.

(I'm not sure why Blogger isn't uploading the images properly - but I'll be fixing it tonight when I get home!)

4 comments:

chesneygirl said...

How exciting!!

My little guy started his first day of Preschool yesterday too. Although this is his 2nd year.
Last year he went 2 half days. This year he is going 2 half days and 2 full days.

He too was very excited and is very comfortable in his skin and has had no fears or qualms about going to school.

chesneygirl said...

P.S. that is such a pretty little dress she is wearing!!

Suldog said...

Good for her!

I was a very shy kid. I would rather have been totally non-plussed by new surroundings, like The Princess.

Susan said...

Glad she had a great first day!