Friday, August 03, 2007

The summer sun's calling my name, I hear it now....

I just can't stay inside all day...

I did not want to come to work today.
If there ever, was a gorgeous perfect day - I'm thinking it's got to be today.
The beach is just screaming my name.
Why didn't I go?Well, the beach just isn't fun alone.


I mean, it can be…and it's not like I've never been alone. When I lived on the beach, what feels like a lifetime ago - I used to walk it every morning. And every night.
But how couldn't I, living right there?


But I don't know, to take the day off by myself to go just isn't the same I don't think. I'd much rather have someone to hang out with, you know?
Although now that I'm writing this, I'm thinking "duh. Of course I should've gone!".


Well, truthfully I have work to do today anyway so it's probably best that I didn't.
Besides, I have yoga at 3:30.
Yoga on the beach…..now there's an idea!


Fortunately, the weather forecast for this weekend is equally as nice - and I have a pool party tomorrow.
So looking forward to being a guest and just enjoying the weather!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I feel that exact way. I need a mental health day - STAT!