Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Those sneaky.....

So. They blocked Blogger at work - again.
They recently "unblocked" some of Blogger -- at least the portion for me to be able to post. Viewing other people's blogs was difficult, because I could only see the cached views. Now - all of it's blocked once again. Jeesh. And after on Friday I had finally figured out how I could view my blog and the comments as well. I mean, at least I can email my posts in, but I loved having access to my dasboard. Clearly, I'm going to have to come up with another creative way to do this...

So I went into work for three hours today. And I am wiped.
Glad to be home.

I've got a fun day planned for Thursday...a girlfriend and I are taking the day to go to the Museum in Boston - and then to Salem to get our Tarot cards read. So that will be fun. And then Saturday, I'm having a "girls brunch" at my house. I'm really looking forward to that. I just have to get the energy together to go shopping for it....

It will come.
It always does.
C'mon...even the Energizer Bunny never stays down for long!

4 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

I'll bet you can still read Big White Hat.

Tim said...

Which Museum are you going to in Boston, since there are several to choose from?

Salem is a fun place. I used to work in that city. Have you ever been to the Witch Museum there?

While in Salem, try to go to a place called Christina's for lunch. It's a pizza/sub shop and they have these fantastic chicken kabob subs with feta cheese and greek dressing.

Makes me hungry just thinking about it. mmmmmm

Greens and Pinks said...

ooh, Tarot card reading! I haven't done that in forever - have fun!

Susan said...

Always the way. Bastards