Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My new favorite place...

I can not believe that I've lived roughly one hour from here my whole life, and have never been.
The Wrentham Outlets.

It was like the heavens opened up and choirs of angels sang as I walked through there yesterday.

Forget Kittery.  Kittery Schmittery.
It pales in comparison.

Here's an example.
My favorite perfume, Hanae Mori.  Costs $80.00 at Sephora, Macy's, and everyplace else not online.  I can't wait for online - because you know, I'm a "gotta have now" kinda girl.
At Perfumania, it's $54.00 for their everyday price; with a VIP coupon (um, yes - I did join the VIP club naturally) - $46.00.
That alone was well worth the trip, never mind all the other shops.
 
The Gap Outlets?  Best ever.
Ann Taylor?  Biggest clearance section I've seen yet.  The regular prices aren't too bad either.  I cleaned up quite nicely there as well.
I didn't even get the chance to stop at Aldo's.  Next trip.  Ahhh, the boots I'm sure I'll score.....!
 
And it was clean.  Everything is together in one major complex so there is no driving from location to location which is awesome.
And there are really great restaurants everywhere.
 
Sigh...
I think I'm in love..... !


4 comments:

Susan said...

I got an entire set of Corelle dishes there for $60 for my entire kitchen for 12. I just LOATHE the drive.

Martie said...

Wow, wish there was one of those places close to me!

chesneygirl said...

Wow! I think *I'M* in love just reading this... and I don't even live anywhere close!! ha ha ha!

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Wrentham. It is heaven on Earth. The Coach outlet makes me so happy. I am smiling now just typing the words.