Thursday, August 23, 2007

Taking advantage of....

Listen, I believe in magic. I believe in miracles. I believe in hopes and dreams.
I believe that some have a gift, and are able to use more of their minds than I am capable of doing.

The woman we saw today in Salem...is not one of them.
She's clearly someone who takes advantage of the tourism and the town.
And that's okay too. Just not what I was looking for.


Truthfully this was the worst "reading" I'd ever had done.
But that's okay -- again, this was just for fun. I'm not searching for anything, nor would I expect to take anything other than entertainment and a few "hmmm...I wonder"'s out of it.

But I didn't even get my lousy 15 minutes!
Too bad I couldnt' get my money back.
Wonder if she could read that from my mind?
Hmmph.

But we had a really nice day anyway! And truly - that's all that really matters!

5 comments:

Martie said...

Some people only pretend to know what they are doing! I think she was one of them! :(

Hugs

bigwhitehat said...

There is far more satisfaction when you believe Bigger. Big belief requires someone Big to believe in. I know where to find Him.

Susan said...

Spit on her! LOL. J/K seriously, it's all an interpretation anyway - or is it?

Suldog said...

I see ice cream in your future. And hot fudge. You will be very happy.

Gary McGath said...

You expected anything else of the witch cartel?