Saturday, August 04, 2007

Behind the curve....

So, I'm a little out of my usual "type A" self with my daughter's thank you cards. I haven't even ordered them yet, let alone send them out! I usually do a photo thank you card, and I just haven't settled on which photo I want to use. But I will decide by tomorrow night, I know that much.


Here's a little collage of the day's festivities. The weather cooperated, she had a ton of fun - and I cooked, and cooked...and cooked. There were a ton of pictures of me, clearly (ahem) inebriated, but I thought it best not to share those. What...can't a girl have a few drinks while she cooks?


Here's my Princess Petunia's 3rd birthday bash....


3 comments:

Susan said...

adorable...she looks JUST LIKE YOU!

chesneygirl said...

She DOES look just like you.

...and I'm wishin' I had been invited just so I could receive an adorable card like that in my mail!! :)

Suldog said...

What a cutie pie!