Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Feeling Groovy....

That's a great way to describe the sleepy, foggy, relaxed, "whatever" kind of mood I'm in today.
This expensive cough medicine is some "good stuff".
Not really, I don't like feeling this way - and won't be using it again from here on in. 


So, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  My girlfriend and I were going to go to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - but I have to be home earlier than I had expected, so we're unfortunately cancelling that aspect of the day.  However….we are going to spend the day in Salem and I'm sure we'll have a good time there.  Who can't have fun shopping…relaxing and having lunch?  Exactly.

Truthfully, it will be even better medicine than the stuff I've already been taking.



3 comments:

Suldog said...

Ummmm... If you're not going to be using the cough medicine...

Susan said...

Enjoy the day! You deserve it.

ramblin' girl said...

Sounds like you have fantastic plans for today.

I only ever use that cough syrup when I'm heading off to sleep... for about 12 hours... no way I can function on the good stuff!