Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Whistle while you work...

Last night's Pampered Chef party was alot of fun...a small group, but I haven't seen some of my girlfriends in so long. It was like a breath of fresh air to be able to just sit around the table and laugh, even if it was only for an hour or two.

Tomorrow we have the "office picnic" at work. I did the food shopping for it this afternoon which was a great way to get out of the office and enjoy the day. As much as I dreaded coming back, I was sort of antsy being away from the office for so long. I just felt as if I hadn't been here much today; partly because I hadn't - and partly because I had a relatively busy morning. I haven't been "busy" for so long, I almost hated to disturb the groove.

(Flashback to very fun 80's song, if you know what I mean...!)

I missed my yoga class because my appointment ran late, but I did manage to run. A little bit.
Need to run longer today.....Gotta get back into that groove for sure!

(Like, totally! No, kidding. That was a bad 80s flashback. Lived it once...dont' need to go back to it again!)

1 comment:

alannajoy said...

OMG I NEED to get back into the running groove! Sign me up! Nice stopping by here again...