Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No I don't listen to their wasted lines, got my eyes wide open and I see the signs...

I had a really great weekend, I have to say. The whole thing - top to bottom, beginning to end - was just good times. By now, the story of "Lucky the Hermit Crab" has already been read and that was Sunday's events, so I'm jumping out of order here -- bear with me.

Friday, I met some friends from high school for dinner - and that was really a good time. Some were upperclassmen, some younger, some the same - but either way, it's been years since I'd seen most of them. It was definitely a nice time, and I'm looking forward to doing it again hopefully soon!


Monday, was the annual Patriots Day Game & Marathon jaunt.
My girlfriend and I had great seats that were just past first base -- fabulous angle because I could really get a great perspective on the pitches that were being thrown and be able to get a feel for them. I generally sit between the plate and first -- and it's a great view but it's rather flat; this was just the right angle - I loved it. Field Box 11 definitely rocked. As did the game itself....

The gift of my camera from Santa Claus rocked as well. I got some fantastic shots, and I'll share my favorite of the day. It's a bit blurry because he was pretty far away and I guess my hands shook a bit from being cold but that's okay - it's good enough for me.

And on that note, my parting thought for the day is going to be the video for the song that my post title lyrics are from. This song has been stuck in my head all day....and so, if you too would like to have a cute little tune drive you crazy -- then check it out!



No comments: