Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today's thoughts are brought to you by the letter "G", and the letter "A"

"We don't wish for the easy stuff. We wish for big things. Things that are ambitious, out of reach. We wish because we're scared, and we know we may be asking too much. We still wish, though...because sometimes they come true." - Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

Our financial package is almost ready to go to the Underwriter. This morning, G had to explain an item on the W2 from last year -- and though I knew we'd have a question or two to answer -- it still sent my heart into panic mode. And I don't go into panic mode often, so it's sort of got me a bit unsettled at the moment.

Taking a deep breath, I will take a yoga class today which will alleviate the jitters that I had earlier -- as well as stretch the knee out. A girl like me who's the Queen of Multi-tasking loves when pursuits are dual purposed!

Best part of winding down today, will be picking my daughter up from her PreK class. We are going to have a "girls night"...a little shopping, maybe our toesies painted, and then at her request -- sushi and octupus for dinner. Completely after my own heart, is my Princess Petunia. Well....some days she is, anyway.

"Giving birth may be all intense and magical and stuff, but the act itself: it's not exactly pleasant. But it's also a beginning... of something incredible. Something new. Something unpredictable. Something true. Something worth loving. Something worth missing. Something that will change your life... forever." - Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

No comments: