Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally Friday!

I have my nephew staying with me for a part of the weekend, which my kids are thrilled about. He’s only 5 months older than my son, so I’m hoping the weather holds out and is nice so that we can do something fun Saturday morning – and also so my nephew can watch my son play in his soccer game. I think he’ll get a kick out of it. (No pun intended!) I’m also hoping that they go to sleep nice and quietly. My nephew hasn’t had a sleepover at my house before; we tried, but he doesn’t adapt well to changes at times. He loves loves loves being with my son – but he prefers to go home at night. My sister is going to a wedding down the Cape – so I’m hoping that I can get the kids all nice and tired so they sleep like little babies – and my nephew won’t even be able to think about where he’s sleeping. By morning, it won’t matter anymore! Fingers crossed....

I’m still oh-so-addicted to Grey’s Anatomy....I’m still catching up on Season 2 and let me tell you – I am beside myself with what’s been going on! I just have to figure out a way to download the Greys episodes from Season 3 on Itunes – but burn them to DVR so I can watch them on the TV. Suggestions.....anyone?


I'm starting to run outdoors this coming week. I just can't bring myself to stay focused on the treadmill any longer. It's almost painful, I'm so bored! And - I don't have a goal to focus on so it's easy to just step off and say "eh, so not into it today." I can't bring myself to run further than a mile anymore. So, Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm going to be running outdoors w. one of my girlfriends from work - we'll probably run the track on base, or -- she mentioned there's another trail that's not so quite out in the open we can run that, which is on base as well. But either way, I won't have to run every single day alone- which is a good thing.


Speaking of exercise.....anyone up for dessert?



You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god love friday.

David Sullivan said...

Gotta run the kids ragged whenever possible!!

I am a Strawberry Cake! :(

(I prefer chocolate with white frosting, or white with chocolate frosting)

Shayna said...

I'm a strawberry cake!
Let them eat ice cream would be my phrase 365 days of the year. I'd prefer Ice cream to food....:)