Birthday parties and my son's FIRST SOCCER GAME (Woohoo!) will be occupying most of the weekend....oh, and food shopping too.
Must. Have. Food.
Yoga last night was wonderful....as was the wine. And it went to my head before the first glass was even done. Sent me straight off into thoughts that probably didn't need to be expressed. hahaha, I guess I think I'm smart when I'm buzzed sometimes. The Chinese food however...was not so good. Oh well, two out of three isn't bad!
So, trying to stay true to my thoughts on "Saturday Surveys" - I'm posting this fun little "meme" that I got from Ms. Ladybugs12 aka Pink & Green Girl. Some of the questions on here, interestingly enough reflect upon either conversations I'd had throughout the week, or incidents that took place throughout the week. How appropo!
Three Things That Scare Me:
1) Helicopters. I'm just convinced that either a strong wind will knock it out of the sky, or I'll be decapitated.
2) Tornados. Love, love, love crazy weather - but something about having your house torn apart, flown off someplace else - and losing all of your tangible memories (photos, etc...) just terrifies me.
3) Tooth/Eye Injuries. I can take just about any type of trauma and be resourceful. You can be gutted, and I'll stop the bleeding until an ambulance comes. But if your gum is split or your eye is bleeding, I'm hitting the floor. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1) Kim: She makes me laugh so hard, sometimes it's just a facial expression - and I lose it.
2) My kids. They always make me laugh.
3) The "Aunties": All of them. Especially when we're all together. It's not unusual for me to laugh so hard I'm almost in tears when we're all together.
Three Things I Hate:
1) Rude people
3) Public Restrooms. EEEEEW.
Three Things On My Desk:
1) A picture of the kids
2) Post it Notes
3) My favorite Sharpie pen
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1) Listening to the kids play
2) Answering this survey
3) Drinking a cup of coffee
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die: (only 3??)
1) Jump out of a plane
2) Drive a stock car
3) Visit Hawaii
Three Things I Can Do: (What can't I do is the better question!)
1) I am the queen of multi tasking.
2) Cook and entertain for large dinner parties pretty well.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1) Your gut/first instinct. (I'm with you on this one E.)
2) The quietness outside on a Sunday morning. There is nothing like it.
3) A newborn baby's cry. It's the sweetest sound ever.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1) How to relax, really relax (Another one we share!)
2) the French language
3) How to sew
Three Favorite Foods:
1) Steak/Beef (Filet Mignon, Pot Roast, Beef Stew, grilled meats, etc...)
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1) Creature Double Feature
2) ABC Wide World of Sports
3) Tarzan (with Johnny Weismuller, of course!)
Three Things I Regret:
No regrets ever....I wouldn't be who I am today if not for the choices I've made along the way.