Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby...

Today is a great day. Despite the cold temperatures, the sun is shining.....the Red Sox just hammered Seattle yesterday.....and....
It’s my boyfriend’s birthday!

Yes, I have a boyfriend.

It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t know that he’s my boyfriend – I just know he’d love me if he knew me!

Married, shmarried. Why let a little something like that get in the way of true love.

Yes, I’m kidding of course.
But it is MY blog – and I can obsess over silly crushes if I want to.
I love, love, love Jason Varitek.

12 comments:

Mellissa said...

What a great ol' big piece of man candy hon!!!

You have great taste in men!!!

xoox,
Bug

Martie said...

He is a HUNK, that's for sure! And you can always claim that your hubby is married and just leave it at that!

Hugs

Suldog said...

And I still say my thighs are just as good. Oh, OK, I don't have the face or wallet to match, but still...

Peter N said...

Thighs? Where am I? Oh, that's right. And I'm kidding. Thank you Rebecca, for letting me know! Tonight, maybe magic again. Daisuke...Ichiro, who still might have 3 strikeouts for us in his performance tonight. And Sul, I'm still confused! Peter

Susan said...

Crushes can be fun....I totally believe that!

Anonymous said...

Plus he had a pretty good batting average last year :)

oregoncelticlady said...

I feel EXACTLY the same about Johnny Damon!

bigwhitehat said...

Quit playing with fire. You are pretty cute. He might respond.

KAYLEE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM I like him too but my man is DUSTIN PEDROIA:-)

chesneygirl said...

Well happy birthday to him! (belated now)

I did the same thing on my blog two weeks ago for MY boyfriend! hee hee

David Sullivan said...

I'm not gay, but I'd still do him, yummy!!

Rebecca said...

Hey all - thanks for stopping by and showing my boy Jason the love that he deserves.... ;) hahaha....

BWH: Hey, I should only be so lucky to have such a problem! ;)