A question was posed to me this morning as a request for a blog topic.
One of my girlfriends asked if I would post my Top 10 list of who I'd have unadulterated, wild, passionate, unabashed sex with if I could.
Not if "god forbid" my husband was no longer around.....nothing cheesy like that. But if I had a kitchen pass and just could. For funsies.
I've always toyed with this concept, and there's one small problem. See, I'm the kind of girl that's never been good with casual intimacy. I've never had a random "makeout guy". I never just met a guy and kissed him - let alone sleep with him. I'm all about the connection, the respect, and the big picture.
And with regards to celebrities - I think I'd always want to be the one that they wanted, but could never get. Because let's be honest - 9 out of 10 times they can get whomever they want!I've always wanted to be the one they couldn't have. The one that got away......
So part of my struggle with this is morally based -- part of it is ego.
So I'm going to throw caution to the wind, and pretend that I'm not like that at all, and that I'm capable of having wild unabashed sex with no emotional attachment with the following men.
Sit back, and enjoy the ride - because my taste is eclectic to say the least.
And I'm sure, you're going to laugh. Alot. And loudly.
10. Danny Bonaduce: Man, do I dig redheads. And insane as this guy is - I can't help but be attracted to him! Sure, he's a total wackjob - but hey - he looks pretty darn good right now. And there's some thing inside of me that says it would just be amazing. But then - after we were done, I'd have to absolutely kick him to the curb. WAAAY too needy, thank you very much.
9. Marky Mark aka Mark Wahlberg: Unfortunately, I don't think he's aging well. But there's a quality to his speaking voice....I would just melt hearing him whisper to me.
8. Edward Burns: I have a thing for Irish guys too. Wonder if ties into the redhead fascination? I love that he's just an average guy, not overly polished - and amazingly boy next door sweet.
7. Simon Cowell: Yes, from American Idol fame. Love, love, love him. LOVE him.
8. Nick Lachey: Not only is he absolutely adorable - he's a good guy!!! He should've been rid of Jessica years ago. She just didn't appreciate him the way I would! (Oh wait, I'm getting emotionally attached the further down this list I go....) What I meant to say was "We'd make beautiful music together...."!
7. Billy Ray Cyrus: I love the mullet, I love his voice, I love his eyes.... he's so freaking good looking.
6. Patrick Dempsey: I thought he was sexy in a quirky kind of way pre-plastic surgery. Now, he's really sexy...
5. Matt Light: New England Patriots Offensive Line. 6'4, 305, facial hair. Need I say more?
4. Jason Varitek: There are few things that turn me on more than facial hair - and the thighs of a catcher. He's handsome, great thighs - AND he's good at his job. Now that's a turn on!
3. Tom Welling: Somebody save me. Please..... I'd light myself on fire to have this Clark Kent rescue me. Seriously.
2. Kid Rock: He's dirty.... he's sexy...he's rock and roll, hip hop and country all rolled into one. I can't help it - he brings out the wild girl in me. :)
1. Brad Pitt: I'm sorry...I know he doesn't do it for everyone, but he totally does it for me. And then some.
Can I get a second kitchen pass to go twice with him??? Because to me, he's like a Lays Potato Chip....Betcha can't have just one!