Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm officially addicted...

So, to add to my list of addictions is EBAY.
Yup. Should've seen that one coming.

Let's see...in order: 1. Lip Fusion, 2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, 3. Sexy boots, 4. Ann Taylor, 5. Buying Ann Taylor and sexy boots on EBAY. New, with tags of course.

Friday night, I had a wonderful evening with my girlfriends. It was our monthly gathering and as usual it was a blast. I'm hoping to have a nice group shot of us to post one day this week. My digital camera's battery died and I wasn't able to get one in time considering I didn't realize it was dead until I was on my way there! So.... I'm relying on one of the girls to share with me. The theme for the evening was "Comfort Foods", so our hostess with the mostess had BLTs and soup - and we all brought things to go along that line. I had meant to make Broccoli and Cheese soup - however I worked late on Friday and didn't have time to do it. So, I stopped on the way and bought some meatloaf at the local deli/caterer in my town. I didn't have any - but rumor has it, that it was pretty good.

We had lots of laughs, lots of stories (that I can't share here!), and most of all - I think we made lots of memories yet again. I'm thinking that Karla might post a little something something in her "oh so witty" way next week.
So sad to see the end of a really nice weekend yet again....

8 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

I love when you write about your ebay addictions. And boot addiction too. . . I think Ebay is the best thing on the face of the earth. next to peanut butter fudge.

clew said...

Ebay is good. Like Lays Potato chips.

Speaking of addictions ... I know you're all done since the Pats have been out but did you notice my Steelers are going to the Dance? I know it's the Hawks' first time and all but forget them. Will you root for them for me? PWEEASE? :D

Rebecca said...

Absolutely Clew - I was watching and rooting for them yesterday. Although I have to say - it would be nice to Seattle win, wouldn't it?

Kodi - Oh ya, I'm totally not really addicted. I'm being a little creative with dramatic flair!

Stephen - Peanut Butter Fudge! The only kind of chocolate I like is the kind with Peanut butter!!!

clew said...

NO! It WOULDN'T!!! ;)

I came back to say that BLT's are the best sandwiches in history.

chesneygirl said...

I LOVE girls nights out!!
I haven't had one in quite a long while! Perhaps I should give my gal pals a call and set one up! :)

Susan said...

MySpace is an addiction too. That's my latest bug.

Bougie Black Boy said...

hmmm... we need to share recipes, I think.
I'm a southern guy, so I know how to cook.

Mellissa said...

Oh!!! Please can you share the girlfriend stories - I know first hand how great they are ;-)

Bug