1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
How excited I am to have my hair highlighted on Thursday.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
In my wallet, $5. But I have access to more, I just didn't grab it today.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore. (Stop, did I say that aloud?) I meant Roar. Sorry, just read an article that irritated me.
4. Favorite planet?
Earth rules -- and I'm ready to kick any martian's ass who says otherwise.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I actually don't have a ring tone. Blackberry is lame that way. Looking forward to the Droid. or the IPhone - one of the two is coming in July. Oh yeah baby....
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A really old Champion sweatshirt
8. Do you label yourself?
Nah. I don't like to paint myself with just one brush....
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
At the moment I'm wearing socks. But prior to that, New Balance cross trainers.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
It depends. I love a dark room for sleeping, but nothing's better than a beautifully lit room, abundant with natural light.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I got this off a random website so I don't know anyone else who's taken it. Random...
12. What does your watch look like?
I have some beautiful watches but don't tend to wear them.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Are we still on for running the lake tomorrow? 3:30ish?"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no clue. Outside of Boston proper, I don't know where there are any?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Princess Petunia (She also told me she hated me last. Does that count??)
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
1, Amoxicillan for this lingering sinus thing.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
People still develop film? Who knew....
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I've got to say that I've had great years. I think 29 was a great age...but so was 35.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
The "I'm Just a Girl" Family in NYC having breakfast
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"This television show is really fresh, huh?"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
With a million dollars, I can afford to fly whenever I want....and stay dry and warm with a drink in hand. I think the whole super power thing is probably over rated. Just sayin'....
26. Do you like someone?
I like everyone. :) Oh, do you mean a boy? Well aside from G - then Jason, but of course. And I am finding myself having a little crush on Charlie Hunnum. But my SIL loves him and she called him first so....
27. The last song you listened to?
"Someone Like You" by Adele - it was on as I turned my car off actually.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In the ghetto, otherwise known as Malden
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm openly envious of some good things - but I try really hard not to be jealous. I've got a pretty darn good gig for my life - I don't really need to be jealous of anyone else's life.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not; if so, they need to seriously take a good hard look at themselves because really - have you met me? I couldn't be any more ordinary....
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Hanscom Air Force Base -- where I worked.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Probably drop some serious curse words under my breath.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, I think so.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Bikini line. It would be for ME -- not for YOU.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Absolutely. To quote Meat Loaf "I would do anything for love...."
39. Are you touchy feely?
To a certain extent. Depends on who it is and what the circumstance is.
40. What’s your life motto?
It is, what it is....so embrace it. (Also, "what I am is what I am - are you what you are - or what?" Thank you Miss Edie Brickell....)
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Lip Gloss, Keys, Wallet
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Ahhhh, Boston you're my home.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My Starbucks this morning.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I try to handwrite letters whenever I write to someone. It's just so much more sincere....
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Me, personally? No. But I can drive to Jiffy Lube.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Actually, nothing? Not recently anyway. I think about 4 years ago I heard he had a second child.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I can only go as far back as my great grandparents on either side.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
It was for a wedding....and I wore this really fun dress - and actually I have a wedding this Sunday and must find another fun little number.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Fortunately - no.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Like a moth to a flame.... haven't we all?