Monday, April 18, 2011

Letters from a Nut.....

Dear Amoxicillan: When do you think you'll start to work? My ear is still sore and blocked, my sinuses are still so irritated that my head feels like it's going to blow of my shoulders from the pressure. Do you think it might be any time soon? I know that the few times my children have needed you, it was seemingly one dose (and a small one at that) and they were back to normal again. But me....well, I'm taking you in a really high dosage and honestly -- you're not rocking my world. Think you might kick in any time soon? I'd really appreciate it....

Dear Netflix: Let's play a little game, shall we? I say a phrase and you tell me what comes to mind: Parental Controls. Listen, it's bad enough that Family Guy is on Comcast and rated PG so I can't block it -- but seriously, can't you come up with some way for me to be able to prevent little minds from being exposed to a world that they just don't need to be exposed to? Today, Family Guy...tomorrow, God only knows. I mean, don't get me wrong -- this girl love, love, loves Family Guy -- but I'm not 3ft tall and under the age of 10. You feel me?

Dear Crazy Person: Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaaa... Seriously, you are out of your ever loving crazy mind. I get such a kick out of you. It's unfortunate that you aren't happy, but wow - you provide enough entertainment for a life time. Smile...you just never know who's watching.

No comments: