Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stupid is, as stupid does....

As I predicted - not only do I have no voice today but I am sick, sick, sick.

This morning, I ended up staying home and in bed because I had a fever and really couldn't fathom getting up and showering for work. So I loaded myself up with Tylenol, Motrin & Sudafed, a Spicy V8 and a little brioche - and prepared to relax in bed before showering to start my day. I didn't even remember falling asleep.....

The last thing I do remember watching was "Kim & Kourtney take NYC".

Oh. My. God.

All I kept thinking was "seriously!?!?". Seriously. Here's the deal. I don't mind the show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" but I just can't see how a show featuring Kim & Kourtney and her absolute horrible excuse for a husband Scott - actually stays on the air. I can only listen to Kim & Kourtney's identical mannerisms and sing song-y voices with little emotion for so long before I want to chew my ears off. Kim, I don't mind...Kourtney, that's a different story. I can only take so much of her it seems.

That poor girl has a husband that is an absolute moron, and treats her horribly. Does she not see that?? Does she not care?? I was embarrassed for her...he's clearly a klingon living off the "famous for doing nothing" that his wife is famous for.

It just amazes me how people become independently wealthy for literally nothing. And don't have to have any brains to back them up either.

No comments: