Thursday, June 11, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.....

(and not in any particular order, just randomly listed. There are plenty more, this is just a sampling...)

Being a Mom. Greek yogurt. My yoga mat. Finding the right pair of shoes. Snuggling with my husband. Peppermint flavored water. Christina Aguilera & Kelly Clarkson cd’s. The smell of my children’s hair after a bath. Cotton candy flavored slush. Being with family. Ann Taylor. The plants and flowers on my porch in full bloom. Really good herb infused olive oil. The feeling after an invigorating run. Entertaining for my friends and family. Candles that smell like home. Buying a new “perfect” lip gloss. The smell of snow. Feeling happy. A full refrigerator. Hearing my children laugh. Pre de Provence soap. Wearing warm cozy clothes. Ina Garten & Giada DeLaurentis' shows. A well made cup of coffee. The smell of dew in the summer mornings. Clean lines, and classic simplicity. Really good sushi. The sound of rain at night. Songs that evoke emotion. A strong, deep tissue massage. Tone on tone striping. The smell and sounds of a fireplace or fire pit. A sense of accomplishment. Laughing, laughing, laughing. Feeling loved.

No comments: