Friday, June 19, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...come again some other day.

(As I type this, the sun is finally peeking out from the clouds... but for how long is the question.)

So, given the current forecast - strawberry picking for tomorrow is a no-go.
So instead, we'll be having a Roller Derby day. We'll be rounding up the cousins and hitting the roller rink. Since I didn't get to go to my son's birthday party, this will be a good make up day with all of us being healthy.

Today I had a nice coffee visit as planned, but that unfortunately ended in a horrible headache. I haven't had one in a while, and it's funny because it's probably not even that bad, but since I've been relatively headache free - I'm not used to having any at all. So, it's sort of like hitting a wall.

A good glass of wine and some relaxation tonight should help that some. Hopefully anyway because the Tylenol & Motrin just aren't working.

The clock is ticking on the new business....we received our commitment letter today and hopefully will have our closing shortly, so I'm trying to be patient about when I can give my notice. I want to go in on Monday and do it - but that's irrational. But maybe the week after...?
We shall see.

Have a fabulous weekend, and to all you Father's out there in the Blogosphere -- have a wonderful day on Sunday.

No comments: