Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ooh la la….

For those of you who are as obsessed as I am with having your house smell delicious and “like home” (whatever that comfort smell might be to you…lavender, pumpkin, vanilla, all of the above….) I thought I’d let you know that The Body Shop is having a huge sale, similar to what Bath and Body Works has (which also is going on right now, might I add!) where many of their products are on an incredible clearance.

I personally stocked up on the home fragrance oils, which are normally $7-8 a pop – for $1 a piece! That’s right, a buck.

I’m sure the available scents vary from location to location, but this girl stocked up on the following: Pumpkin, Almond (definitely a favorite!), Spa Relief, Gingerbread, and Herbal Remedy. (I’m toying with visiting the mall near my work at lunch this week to grab even more, incase there’s some vanilla or lavender tossed into those baskets!)

Don’t walk, run - to your closest mall that has a Body Shop in it and get some amazing fragrance oil for yourself. They last forever, there’s no messy wick smoke (or expensive soy candles to avoid that!) and for the amount of money you’d spend on one Yankee Candle – you can have enough oil to last a year for each room in your house. (Not to down on the Yankee -- I'm always going to be a fan, but the candle scents and burn quality have diminished in my opinion.)

Trust me, you’ll be glad that you did!

No comments: