Tuesday, June 09, 2009

We are not meant to resolve all contradictions, but to live with them – and rise above them. – William Blake

As I mentioned earlier this week – this is not a healthy workplace.
I am really, really, really looking forward to being able to focus my energies full time to the new store.

I can’t get into specifics – nor would I anyway – but suffice to say that there is going to be a major change and/or changes happening in this organization that is going to cause a wake in the waters, and I do not want to be here for when it happens. It’s going to be ugly.

None of it has to do with me, but that’s besides the point. Just being aware of the situation is stressful enough.

I wish I had known the type of environment I was getting into beforehand.

Even though my stay may be temporary at this point, it doesn’t make it any easier to be here.

No comments: