Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I think I could actually feel myself lose brain cells....

I watched E’s new show “Kendra” – out of not wanting to watch the news -- and of course, at G’s interest.

While she has an amazing figure….she is by far, not the brightest bulb in the box.
Let me put it to you this way: she makes Jessica Simpson appear to be a rocket scientist.
Really.

So, while I get she’s young and been pampered for the last few years – how does one throw clothes all over a fabulous mansion? Literally.

Didn’t anyone teach her not to sing her words? Her and her girlfriend who was visiting out of state and looks to Miss Kendra as a “role model” (gasp!) – both practically sang their conversations.

K: “Hi—eeee----you look so preeeettttyeeeee”
Friend: “Noooooo…you look so hootttttt”
K: “Noooooo….you do. So good to seeeeee yoooouuuuu”.

Throughout the whole show. (Gag me with a spooooooooonnnnnn.)

I had to shut it off when her mother came to visit her gorgeous home – and was horrified to see a stripper pole in the family room. Yes, our girl Kendra “had to have” a strip pole to make it feel like home. That was more important to her than a sofa, or a bed “and stuff”…. (insert confused look here.)

Listen, when you peak at 23 as Hef’s girlfriend – clearly there’s no where to go but down.
But wait – there’s more!She just announced this morning that she’s pregnant!
Well I wish her the best of luck…. And hopefully, she’s going to learn to do most of the things that she claims she doesn’t know how to do at all – because when you’re Mom, you kinda need to know how do the little things, like….cook? Or clean….

One can only imagine the second season of this series if it makes it that far.

No comments: