Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Saturday Survey: Reading materials....

How many magazine subscriptions do you have?
The say that you can tell a lot about a person by the magazines they read. Not that I have an abundunce of time to read, but yet I still subscribe and/or buy.

Here are mine:

Yoga Journal
Us Weekly
Boston Magazine
Wine Enthusiast
Running
Sports Illustrated
Ballards Designs (yes, catalogs count to me as magazines! While I recieve endless amounts of catalogs unsolicited, I'm only counting the ones I asked for!)
Pottery Barn
Home Interiors
Victoria's Secret

I don't know what these say about me necessarily, but there they are.


What about you, what magazines do you read?

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I love the sports illustrated andd star magazines:)

Suldog said...

When I have the time, I read...

Esquire
Guideposts
Reminisce

I enjoy, but do not currently have a subscription to...

Smithsonian
ESPN, The Magazine

Susan said...

He hee...

Newsweek, Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly (too many weeklies!! but some of them are work related) and Weight Watcher Magazine

chesneygirl said...

I subscribe to Country Weekly and Victoria Secert!

I also like to read thru Star Magazine in the grocery checkout! :)