Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random, Random, Random...

Okay so, just a few thoughts of the day.

1. Working like crazy to try to bypass the filters set up at work. It seems if I can find out what the IP addresses are of each site, I can view them that way....anonymizers are blocked as well, so that thickens the plot. However, I've always been quite the determined girl, so I will find a way to be able to view blogs at work once again. I promise you that.

2. Speaking of work - I'm off tomorrow. Woohoo! Playdate planned with my sister and our kids. Then a birthday party late in the afternoon which actually is going to be alot of fun. Not a bad way to end the week.

3. I've already started planning my Christmas dinner. I know, I'm a maniac. But you know, it just sort of came to me today in a conversation I had with some of my friends at work. I always have a ham as one of my two main courses. But this year, I think I'm definitely going to have a turducken as the other. Yum!

4. I can't believe the 4th is here already. Block party on my street - so looking forward to it. Not because I'm friendly with my neighbors (outside of my girlfriend Nancy) but it will be nice to stay home and not have to venture far. Plus the town where I live goes all out this time of year; we've got carnivals, fireworks and all sorts of fun starting tonight through the 4th. It's nice to live in Mulberry USA.

5. Can I just tell you how much I love, love, love sushi? I don't think I can get enough of it.

6. And finally, this little piece of advice: Don't ever get a protein prolatta shake from KnowFat Lo Fat, AND a protein bar to eat with it. Ugh, I feel like I ate a ton of lead. What was I thinking? Good thing I'm running and lifting tonight, but still. Next time, I'll have to chant to myself "brown rice and portabella mushrooms...brown rice and portabella mushrooms...."

On a completely unrelated side note--
To the Boys of summer:
Let's get our $h*t together Red Sox. The road trip is over (finally!). Let's get summer baseball and some wins together!!! Who loves ya baby?

No comments: