Friday, June 15, 2007

Ahhh.....

So, my role within the exercises at work are......over.
And it's been me, without yoga - for a week now.
Need. to. find. center.

Well, I attempted to go to a lunchtime class today, but the base was "closed" and I wasn't able to make it to the class on time. However....while I've been unable to actually take a class, I will be at the studio tonight. My yoga instructor is having a wine party this evening - and I am happy to say that I am not hosting it. It's with a company called "The Traveling Vineyard". Think "Pampered Chef" but with wine. So I'm curious to see their whole approach to the education aspect, because I hesitate to think they hire people who are wine savvy. I've done a little "secret squirrel" research on them in the past, and they generally seem to be people who are looking to do the "work from home" thing as with the "Pampered Chef" crowd. But, I'm looking forward to finding out in person.

A little wine, and a decent night's sleep.
Yup, just what the doctor ordered for this girl.

3 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Rebecca!! :)

....and a have a glass of wine... or two... for me! ;)

Cheryl said...

Have a great time!! I'd be curious to hear about the wine thing also...

Susan said...

Was it all that it's cracked up to be?