Monday, June 25, 2007

Blogging Taboo....

So the "powers that be" on base have now blocked all blogs from being able to be viewed online.

I suppose it was only a matter of time – they seem to block everything else – why not blogs too?


I mean, between websites that have FLASH pages, Javascript menus – and heaven forbid – emails from POP3 servers; why should we be able to have other external access to the world?
Even Wikipedia is now blocked.

WTF?!?
Who blocks Wikipedia?!?!

But you know..... work is only Hell with fluorescent lighting.
(Grabbed that funny little line from an email chain Glitter sent – and I’m adopting it as my own personal anthem).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm lucky in one respect. I'm the only IT guy in the company. I control whats on the computers and their security features. So as long as the computers are working, I'm golden. Of course, once a computer goes down, I've got no one to point a finger at.

Suldog said...

You mean Suldog-O-Rama isn't infiltrating your base anymore? Damn. There go my plans for world domination...

Susan said...

Blog via email. That's your only option! : )

chesneygirl said...

The nerve!!! You'd think they want you to work or something!

hee hee ;)

So does that mean no more visits from you between 8 and 5:00??? :(

Martie said...

So, does this mean you'll be blogging less often than before? Sure hope not :( !

Man, employers are all work and no fun! Probably why they call it work, huh? LOL