Saturday, June 23, 2007

Short. Simple. Silly. Saturday. Survey.

This weekend, I'd normally be at least spending one day in Marshvegas with my girlfriends for "Girls Weekend". Unfortunately, the math works like this:

Mom + Summer = birthday parties. Endless amounts of birthday parties.
I have 5 parties between today and next Saturday. You do the math....

So I hope all my girlfriends, "the Aunties" are having a blast being pampered at the Spa Weekend theme that has been planned by their lovely hostess, KB. I'll be having fun as well, just a different kind of fun.

They're only young once...it's a short amount of time to sacrifice.
**********************************************
1. Two words that describes you best?: Positive, Strong
2. Two words that describes your personality?: Happy, Upbeat

3. Two words that describes your taste in clothes?: Simple, Interchangeable
4. Two words that describes your home?: Comfortable, Inviting

1 comment:

Suldog said...

For all of the above:

STUCK

70's