Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's finally Spring...

No more snow...no more grime. Just crisp, cool air - similar to how it feels when Autumn first arrives. Being outdoors, in the fresh air just makes you feel alive.

Since the snow put a damper on our plans a few weeks back - today, my Aunt and I took the kids to Fuddruckers (Best Damn Burgers in the World!) where I ate like there was no tomorrow. Nothing better than a burger with jalapenos, bbq sauce, monterey jack cheese, tomatoes and pico de gallo. Yum! Their burgers are so good, you can eat them plain - but why not spice it up a bit! Then we walked around Jordan's a bit, visited the Jelly Belly Jellybean store (my own personal heaven, need to go back without kids!) and then......the playground.


Nothing better than fresh air - and the sound of my kids laughing to make a girl feel happy.
Well, maybe there are a few other things....but this worked for me today!








4 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

Try putting fresh not pickled jalepenos and chili in the patty. Put picante on the bottom bun and finely grated colby-jack on top.

My favorite is traditional (Texas/California: L,T,O,P,Must,Cheese and Bacon ) but with leaf spinach instead of lettuce.

Martie said...

Adorable children.....are they in need of an adopted Mema?

Suldog said...

Seeing kids play is a tonic for anybody feeling tired. Good stuff.

chesneygirl said...

Super cute kids!!! Fun pictures!

I love love love Fuddruckers and the burger you described sounds JUST like the one I like to order/make except instead of bbq sauce I use nacho cheese sauce. YUM!!