Monday, March 12, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

For some reason, I’m incredibly tired today.

And I went fell asleep around 8:00 last night, in the middle of my starting a new book. I couldn’t keep my eyes open, and to think that was really only 7:00 had we not turned the clocks forward! That’s so not like me. Granted, I did take a yoga class that really kicked my butt before dinner....but I slept through until 6:00 this morning. And even then I couldn’t get my eyes open. Funny thing is – I’m really dragging today. My eyes are wicked tired. (You know they’re tired if I’m breaking out “wicked”!) It’s almost as if I got too much sleep

Rumor has it, we’re supposed to have a burst of Spring over the next couple of days – almost reaching 60 degrees. Wow. Now here’s a day I’m thinking I should leave work a teensy bit early and go for a nice run outdoors! I’ll have to see how the day plays out – and if so, then that may be just the burst of energy I need to wake me up today!

4 comments:

Greens and Pinks said...

This burst should last the next few days or so, I hear. I'm psyched. I have to hit the grocery store after work this afternoon but tomorrow I am thinking I will throw the baby in the stroller and hit the road!

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

It's the time change that does makes you tired. I love the extra daylight but I hate the havoc it causes to my body clock.

Martie said...

Spring is here too! But they are telling me that we will get enough snow to shovel by Thursday.....I soooooo hope they are wrong! The temp this morning at 9:30 is already 52º and rising!

Peter N said...

And tired is good...wicked, too!