Wednesday, March 28, 2007

About, who else...? Me!

You are a Romantic Realist

Okay, so you fall in the middle.
You know that love isn't like a greeting card...
Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings.

You are the best of both worlds
Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.
Almost any guy can find balance with you.



Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Thinking

You are:

Objective, honest, and credible
Intellectually curious, with many diverse interests
More inclined toward ideas than people
Fiercely independent and unapologetically unconventional

3 comments:

Martie said...

Where do you find all these, girl? They are always interesting and always reveal a little more about you!

clew said...

HI REBECCA!!!!!!

I've missed you!
Hope you've been well!

Working on working blogging back into my life. I miss it.

Steve said...

Tis me..just as I always knew it...lol...you really didn't expect anything else now did you ? lol

The first test told me that I am a totally Realist...no crap !
And the second is as follows:

Organized and logical - a master at puzzles
Competitive in almost any arena of life
Objective when necessary, but passionate about what you truly love
Intolerant of excuses and incompetence


Ok...so now what...doesn't leave me much....huh ? lol

Love DAD :)