Friday, March 16, 2007

In like a lion, out like a lamb - and confused in between!

Okay. Typical New England weather: 70 degrees on Tuesday and snowing on Friday. What's the weather like? Wait a minute - and then I can tell you, because it's more than likely going to change again!

Fun weekend plans..... got a party this evening to attend, I'm sure I'll have photos for later posts! Tomorrow, the kiddies and I are taking my Aunt to Fuddruckers for the "World's best hamburgers!" and to what my kids have dubbed "the jellybean place". Jordan's Furniture has the best get up for kids, they love to just go there and walk around and pick gourmet jellybeans. And, it's pretty fun for me too.


So, snowing it is.....thoughts of Spring from earlier this week have flown out the window, and thoughts of tubing and snowmen are back in full force. At this point I don't know which I prefer actually. While the loveliness of flowers and Spring sound good...I'm not so opposed to a few more nights with the fireplace going either.



You Are a Rose


You are a total alpha female who tends to be a leader. Your friends depend on you to hold things together and make decisions.

Men are drawn to your feminine powers and strength. While you are the center of attention, you are secretly introverted and a bit shy.


4 comments:

Shayna said...

Your Mom's a lily....
***You Are A Lily***


You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.

Greens and Pinks said...

I'm a rose, too!

joy said...

I'm a lily too.

p.s. I liked your old layout more.

Lori said...

I'm also a lily.

It's good to see you enjoying the snow. I'm usually optimistic, but I think if I saw another cold front moving through I'd be 'peeved to the max'!