Chesney Girl has tagged me to list 6 weird facts about myself. I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, so if you feel like playing - take it - and let me know if you did it so I can see how odd you are as well!
Previously, I did this little tasker all on my own because of a children's show that inspired me... So here for your amusement are 6 more "Ridiculous Quirks and Habits of Rebecca"....
1. I have a penchant for sharpie marker pens. For some reason, I think they make my handwriting look prettier.
2. A few days before I come down with a cold, my bottom lip gets really full; so much so, that I tend to chew at it a bit because it's in the way! And then - it seems even fuller. Weird.
3. I love banana splits - dried banana chips, banana milkshakes - anything with bananas. But peel me a banana and hand it to me? No thank you.
4. I can't help gawking like a schoolgirl when a group of motorcycles ride by....that is the sound of summer, my friends.
5. I have to organize all my photographs in chronological order. It will absolutely bother me if I don't - and I'll rearrange the whole damn album if I have to so that it works.
6. I'm an absolute road rage driver when I'm alone. I love nothing more than to bust 'em on someone who is a jerk on the road. Say someone thinks I'm not driving fast enough and they ride up the rear? hahhaha, I'll slow down to 25 miles an hour....and then when they try to pass me - I speed up so they can't cut over. And then I'll smile and wave - maybe even blow them a kiss. I know - it's wrong. But I can't help it - I'm from Boston!