Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm too sexy for my shirt.....

So, Friday night we had a holiday party at one of my girlfriend's houses. She just recently started her own catering business and is really doing very well with it, and also recently renovated her house; so she's been wanting to have a get together there with as many of her friends as possible, so she opted to have a holiday party. It was a great time, the house looked gorgeous - the food was excellent. And of course the company was wonderful.....and interesting. She has a "friend" whom we'd never met before. She's a neighbor of hers, and they get together from time to time, which is always a nice way to make new friends. So anyway, she comes to the party and she's an attractive girl, has a very pretty face.... and is wearing no top. Well, practically no top. As one of the girls pointed out - it was more like two doilies stitched together and slapped on than a shirt. Completely open with her bra showing through. Whew - I guess in retrospect I'm glad she wore a bra! And I know this is going to come out catty....and I don't mean it that way. Okay, maybe a little meow here.....She really is in no shape to be wearing a top like this. Which, no one might have noticed had she chosen to not be practically topless. And to top it off (no pun intended!)....she's complaining of how cold she is. Hmmmmm. I'm thinking: "Wear a shirt, and you won't be cold". But again, she was friendly and nice - so really does it matter that she didn't choose to wear a shirt to a social event where she'd never met anyone before?

Seems she's a sex toy party host. I left before that little tidbit was revealed, and I guess once the alcohol kicked in she was in rare form - though I wasn't there to witness it. But must've been interesting because here it is two days later, and we're still chit chatting about it. Anyway... clearly it takes all types to make the world go 'round....and if anyone's in the market for an adult toy party - I may know someone I can get you in touch with!

So this is a shot of some of us from close to the end of the night....I haven't heard from my paparazzi source, so I can't confirm this -- but I'm thinking the reason why it's cropped the way it is might have something to do with the shirt - or the "lack there of"....

8 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

....Hmmmm.....

Rebecca said...

Hmmmm what?!?!? hahaha, that's so funny.

Martie said...

Isn't it like winter in MA right now? I don't know, maybe I'm just old but I think one could dress appropriately for the seasons and still be fashionable!!

Anonymous said...

I love Big White Hat's comment! LOL

You know, (one should never start a sentence with 'you know', but it seems apropos) you know you are getting old when you think sex toys are like little dolls without any clothes on or something like that. It took way too long to realize what you were talking about. *sigh* LOL

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Yeah, uh huh...you um "left" the room....sure....

You're a Malden chick and I know better. :)

Anonymous said...

My, what a lovely grouping of the female species! Yowzer!

Peter N said...

Great pic, and going just from my 20-10 vision, I'd say I know who you meant. But your face takes over the whole darn thing. Yes, a subtle compliment. Thanks Reb, for you always there comments on my blog. Peter

Anonymous said...

You so sound like me!!!!