1. I'm beat. It was a lot of fun yesterday - but alot of work. I'm glad the biggest portion is behind me. Now all that's left to do....is take the tree and decorations down on New Years Day. Ayup. With a hangover, that ought to be a lot of fun...!
2. I can't believe my lawn is green. I have new grass growing in! Clearly, this global warming thing is working because my lawn looks better now than it did during most of the summer! Who'da thunk it?
3. I have this funky laryngitis thing going on. I feel great....I'm not sick or anything. But definitely have that "might have smoked too much last night" sound. Except for the fact of that I don't smoke. I just sound smoky.... I'll take it.
4. Those stupid little plastic ties that all kids toys seemed to be harnessed in their little boxes with just drive me insane. What ever happened to the days of opening a box and just taking the toy out? My hands are killing me from all those silly little "flooglebinder" things. I know, flooglebinder isn't the right word...but do you remember what movie that comes from? I do!
5. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I didn't take time off because well - I don't really have anything to do. I mean, there are lots of things I'd like to do, but no one to do them with because everyone else is working or already has plans.Not that I couldn't do things with my kids but they already have playdate plans. So I'm hoping it's quiet enough to go in, do my thing and then leave early and do something else. I'm sure I can find something to occupy my time...
6. No Jason Varitek under my tree. Sigh..... Maybe next year.