Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Don't you just love a bargain...

I'm sorry, I can shop with the best of them. I love to go to places like Natick Collection…or score a tremendous amount of sales at the Wrentham Outlets.

But can I just tell you -- nothing beats Burlington Coat factory for a really great bargain.

Especially with kids clothing. Here's the dress I got my daughter for Christmas Eve and our Christmas card picture…beautiful.

But I did not pay $42.00 plus shipping. Oh no, I paid $24 -- cash and carry, thank you very much!

And, for her Christmas day outfit, this very fun red velour Santa-type sweat suit but the top is a swing top. So pretty, lined with white faux fur and a glittery snowflake on the front. $14.99. Fantastic! I'd show a pic but just can't find any online.

And as for Moi…so many shoes and boots to choose from! I didn’t know what to buy first and everything was just priced so well. I only bought one pair of shoes, I have to admit. I'm trying to hold back on my shopping a little you know? But I got these very fun, brown on brown - though I'd say brown and taupe - fun high heeled shoes by Wild Rose. For $15.00 - how could I resist?

Love, love, love Burlington Coat Factory.
Definitely one of my favorite "go to" places to shop.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Very beautiful Christmas Eve dress........you did good!

Hugs