Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Feeling....gray.

I'm not sad or anything. I'm just sort of blah. Given the fact that it's cold, wet and windy outside -- that might have something to do with it.

It's just one of those days that I feel like nothing is good with me externally. Internally I'm okay! But I'm just not loving the outward me today.

Bad hair. (These are the types of days I have to hold myself back from doing something drastic like cutting it!). It's too long. Not blonde enough? Maybe too blonde?

I'm not tan anymore since I stopped using sunless tanner and so I feel like I look pale and just blah.
And I've been working out like crazy and yet…not feeling like I'm in as good of shape as I was a few months ago.

Yesterday, I ran 2.5 miles and it was one of those days that I could've run forever -- I only stopped because I had to make it home in time for my sitter. Running is funny; somedays it's easy -- some days it's really a chore. I'm hoping today is another one of those good days because I’m going to leave a little early today and try to run 6 miles. I've never run more than 5, which sounds silly - but it's just I never really have the time to do it, you know? So, I'm going to make the time today to do it. And then….I'm going to yoga. I think that's part of the reason I'm feeling yukky on the outside. I haven't been able to take yoga but once in the past two weeks, and truly - I feel so physically amazing afterwards. So I'm thinking that should help some.

Good news on the Sox front…looks like Curt Shilling may be resigned! And it looks like talks with Lowell are happening, so….

I love the off season and all the drama that ensues.

3 comments:

Keith said...

No its the weather....I said on the air last night, that, ever since we turned the clocks back, the weather has decided to follow suit. I think everybody get the blahs that first week of the shorter days....Its taking a lot of inner coaching to get my workouts in and don't get me started about the leftover halloween candy that is completly stifling my nutrition "plan"

Suldog said...

Well, Schilling is one down, with two (signing Lowell, NOT signing A-Fraud) to go.

Kevin Smith said...

Living in Maryland, I actually miss the weather and the leaves in Eastern MA this time of year...the reason the Blahs hit me is more out of a sense of homesickness than out of the gray.

I'm hoping that just once I'm in the area when the teams bring home the championships.