Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Question of the day....

You've seen a box in the distance ahead of you. There's something about the box that draws you to it. It calls your name....invites you in.
You walk towards it.

So now, you've got a box in front of you, that you want to get inside of.
But the door, or the front of the box -- is locked. And you don't have a key.
Puzzled....you now are faced with the following dilemma:
Do you still try to get inside of it? And if so.. how?

Do you break the box down?

Do you walk around the box, slowly analyzing different ways that you can get into the box - even if takes hours, days to do so - you don't give up.

You will get in.

Or do you just walk away from the box, thinking that

it's best if you left it alone.

****************************************************************

I am the person who walks around the box analyzing how to get in, and attempting different ways to do it because I will manage to make it happen. I rise to the challenge, and I am determined.....patient. I know what I want, and I work towards getting it.

Sometimes though.....

I wonder if it's best that I learn how to just leave it be....?

3 comments:

Martie said...

Yes, Rebecca, sometimes it is best to learn to leave it be. And sometimes it's best to pursue it and gain entry. Only you can make the call, but if you haven't learned to let it be yet that should be a priority for you! ;)

chesneygirl said...

Martie's probably right....a wise woman she is! :)

Sometimes I can be very determined...but I can't be patient about it.
I am not a patient person...about ANYTHING!

bigwhitehat said...

I'm the type that doesn't do hypothetical stuff.