Friday, September 30, 2005

So, what does it feel like?

I'm STILL sick. I'm still so sick that if this was a Monday, I'd probably miss part of this week as well. For those of you who have been following my whining about not feeling well, here's the illness I've got: Bronchitis and a touch of Pleurisy. I'm on this bizarre antibiotic that sort of makes me feel loopy; I'm not sure if it's that what's affecting me, or if it's the illness that's making me foggy. Either way - I'm just glad they're working because I think the Pleurisy is going away. It feels like someone beat me with a bat on my back - my muscles are sore because my lungs are irritated, and breathing in and out is really uncomfortable. Today though, while breathing in is still a little sore - breathing out is feeling much better. But this is why I just haven't had the energy to talk on the phone, or do much of anything. And incase you're wondering what Pleurisy is: it's an inflammation of the lining of your lungs - it probably came on as a result of the bronchitis. Fun stuff, huh?

Speaking of fun: I've been tagged! Glitter has posed the following Q&A......

List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

I'm Lovin':
1. Behind these Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
2. Livin' with Ghosts - Patty Griffin
3. River Road - Jimmy LeFave
4. You and Me - Lifehouse
5. Beverly Hills - Weezer


You've been tagged:
1. Pink and Green Girl
2. Cheryl
3. Clew
4. Kodijack
5. Lori
6. Jax

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love that Kelly Clarkson song...it reminds me of some guy I know who has hazel eyes who I talk about on my blog...Hmm...could it be Riley? LOL.

clew said...

WOW! I've never been tagged before! Am i a cool kid now? :D

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! No wonder you feel sick! I'm surprised you have the strength to sit at the computer, much less type anything! I'll get to the tag in a couple days. Got a few stories to tell first. You take care of yourself, you hear?