Sunday, September 04, 2005

Set adrift a memory bliss...

Love, love, love "memes". This one taken from Beccary - a fellow Rebecca! Not sure why I feel the need to share; could be the wine I drank tonight - could be the fact that it's rather superficial. But here we go...and it's a long one...

Layers of Me:
Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Rebecca - no need to reveal more
Nicknames: Becca, Bec
Birthday: September 17th, 1970

Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Lt brown/Sandy Blonde

Righty or lefty: Righty
Religion: Agnoststic by choice

Sex: I'm just a girl...

Layer Two: In the Inside
Your heritage: American/Russian, Polish, Lativan & German
Who do you look like: My Auntie Paula

Your weakness: Cheese
Your fears: Not living up to the expectations others have of me

Your perfect pizza: Extra Cheese & Pepperoni
Goal you’d like to achieve: To provide the best, loving home I can to my family

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on MSN: I don't use MSN

Your thoughts first waking up: "What time is it??"
Your best physical feature: Eyes
Your bedtime: 10pm = I'm up waaaay past my bed time!
Your most missed memory: Family get togethers


Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: I don't drink tonic, but if I did - Pepsi.
McDonalds or Burger King: If I had to choose, it would be Mickey D's
Single or Group Dates: Hello! I'm married!
Adidas or Nike: Ummm. New Balance
Chocolate or Vanilla: Absolutely vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke: On occasion
Curse: More than I should
Sing: After a couple of glasses of wine, I swear I'm Mariah Carey! But I'm not....
Think you’ve been in love: Yup
Want to get married: I am!
Believe in yourself: Yes
Motion sickness: Nope
Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
Think you’re a health freak: No, but I work out rather consistently
Get along with your parents: Sort of
Like thunderstorms: Love ‘em
Play an instrument: Same as singing

Layer Six: Have You Ever
Smoked: Yes
Done a drug: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yes, I'm not 12
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No - but been tempted!
Eaten sushi: Love it
Been on stage: Yes
Gone skating: Yes
Gone skinny dipping: No!
Stolen anything: No!
Played a game that required removal of clothing: No!
Been caught ‘doing something’: Not yet.. thank god!
Been called a tease: No
Gotten beat up: Once, in 5th grade
Shoplifted: No!

Layer Seven: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: Married at 29
Number and names of children: T-4, S-13 months
Describe your dream wedding: had it!
How do you want to die: At peace
What do you want to be when you grow up: A nana :)
What country would you most like to visit: France & Italy

Layer Eight: In the Numbers
Number of drugs taken illegally: One - Marijuana
Number of CDs that you own: Hundreds
Number of piercings:4 - two in each ear
Number of tattoos: None - but maybe one soon?
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: 20+

No comments: