So it seems that I've been tagged by both Max & Jax... I love these little "let's share" type posts. :)
Three Random Facts About My Closet:
1)It's where I hide my laundry hampers
2) It's not big enough!
3) It's not organized enough...my clothes are organized, but the top shelf definitely needs help
Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
1) Nothing, I'm not a big clothes shopper so I don't usually buy without a reason to wear them...
Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
1) My favorite blue jeans...
2) My favorite black shoe boots
3) My most comfy fleece sweats!
Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
1) Barbie Doll pink go go boots
2) Three types of motorcycle jackets and a skull cap
3) A fuzzy, fun, Pam Anderson style leopard hat
Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
1) A light pink tshirt from Express that is waaaaay too small. I think the tag was wrong because clearly, it's not a small - it's an extra extra extra small!
2) A pair of white capris I got at Marshalls last summer when I wasn't done losing all the weight from baby #2
3) A fun halter top that looked far better on the hanger!
Three things that I have a surprising number of:
1) Sexy boots
3) Button down shirts
Three dominate colors in my wardrobe:
Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) My favorite jeans!
2) My comfy sweats
3) A cute little skirt with fun boots
TAG! You're it...
1. Jerry: because I can only imagine what's in there!
2. Tish: because I think it might be therapeutic for you...
3. Glitter: because I bet you've got fun stuff in there!