Sunday, September 25, 2005

Cleaning out my closet...

So it seems that I've been tagged by both Max & Jax... I love these little "let's share" type posts. :)


Three Random Facts About My Closet:
1)It's where I hide my laundry hampers
2) It's not big enough!
3) It's not organized enough...my clothes are organized, but the top shelf definitely needs help

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
1) Nothing, I'm not a big clothes shopper so I don't usually buy without a reason to wear them...
2) ...
3) ...

Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
1) My favorite blue jeans...
2) My favorite black shoe boots
3) My most comfy fleece sweats!

Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
1) Barbie Doll pink go go boots
2) Three types of motorcycle jackets and a skull cap
3) A fuzzy, fun, Pam Anderson style leopard hat

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
1) A light pink tshirt from Express that is waaaaay too small. I think the tag was wrong because clearly, it's not a small - it's an extra extra extra small!
2) A pair of white capris I got at Marshalls last summer when I wasn't done losing all the weight from baby #2
3) A fun halter top that looked far better on the hanger!

Three things that I have a surprising number of:
1) Sexy boots
2)Black pants
3) Button down shirts

Three dominate colors in my wardrobe:
1) Black
2) Cream
3) Red

Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) My favorite jeans!
2) My comfy sweats
3) A cute little skirt with fun boots

TAG! You're it...
1. Jerry: because I can only imagine what's in there!
2. Tish: because I think it might be therapeutic for you...
3. Glitter: because I bet you've got fun stuff in there!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just so you know--I did NOT start this! Max was tagged at the same time I was, by the same person. Not guilty, not guilty, not guilty! That said, I would SO expect to find Barbie Doll pink go-go boots in your closet! There really is no such thing as a big enough closet, is there...

Mellissa said...

I will trade you your pink Barbie boots for my pink Minnie Mouse shoes....

Ha ha!!

Thanks for stopping by my Blog - And how can I not keep coming back to get to know you When our First Love, Love, Love.....is Ann Taylor!!!

Night,

Mellissa

Jerrster said...

OK YOU....I did my closet inventory...it's sad and maybe it's necessary...I feel bad though...I think I could sub-let space in my big closet...it's a thought...thanks Rebecca...yeah Thanks...hahahaha. you have a lot of boots!

Cheryl said...

Except now I see that I tagged Dale, who tagged Jax, who tagged you. So maybe I started half of it? Small blog world out here, no?

Rebecca said...

Cheryl - yup. It really is. And what's funny is that I can just random blog surf, and I always find that they link back to one person I have on my list of links as well. It's so weird how small it is.

And Ms. Mellissa - we'd have to go shopping together. Ann Taylor is by far my favorite store! ;) It's funny, I took another look at the Minnie Mouse shoes - it's totally the rounded toes that throws them off a bit. Esp. since you tend to like sexy fun shoes...don't you find it hard to like shoes with round toes??