Saturday, September 10, 2005

Clearly.....a great night!


La Femme Nikitas!

So now I'm thoroughly exhausted. If you look at the time stamp on this, you'll see why. I just got through vacuuming/cleaning my house after our "Mimosas and Bloody Marys at Midnight" soiree at my house! What a great time....almost a perfect attendance - except for our girl Brooke - who had a business thing in NYC. Lots of laughs, TONS of food...always a good time with the girls! We missed you Miss Pink and Green - we were looking forward to meeting you!

AND....Ladies - I thought the rule on "Lawn junking" was that it was for the ones who didn't attend??? ;)
Loved my surprise as I was taking out the trash! Very cute... :) I even took a picture of it, that I'll post later. It almost looks pretty with all the little sunflowers you used. I hope it doesn't rain tonight, poor Henrietta Hippo might catch cold!

No comments: